Denis Edward Hall
||Brother Denis Edward, F.S.C., president of St. Thomas College and the University of Scranton from 1931-1940
||Bellante and Clauss
||13,170 sq ft
Denis Edward Hall, Hafey Hall, Hannan Hall, and Lynett Hall make up the "Upper Quad" of student residences. Lynett and Hannan were constructed in 1961, and Hafey and Denis Edward opened a year later in September 1962, in time for the 1962-1963 academic year. Each hall accommodates 50 students each.
"New Halls to Accommodate 100 Students
September 1962: 8.
"A Dorm by Any Other Name
22 November 1997: 13.