||Rev. W. Coleman Nevils, S.J., president of the University of Scranton from 1942-1947
||Bellante and Clauss
||Gerard-Pettinato Construction Co.
||27,596 sq ft
In 1964, the University of Scranton acquired this plot of land at Mulberry Street and Clay Avenue from the Scranton Redevelopment Authority as part of an urban renewal project. Nevils Hall and Driscoll Hall, which together house a total of 240 students, were constructed to increase the University's dormitory capacity.
"How New U of S Residence Halls Will Look," Scranton Times
1 October 1964.
"Ground Broken For $721,175 U of S Project: Plans Under Way For Athletic Center, Addition to Structure," 2 October 1964: 3, 17.
"Dormitories Honor Former Educators Driscoll and Nevils
28 September 1965: 5.